viernes, 27 de septiembre de 2013

Últimos tweets

Hello, os dejo los tweets más recientes de algunos famosos más conocidos:

Someone did something different with their hair today..

Grand final time! Go on the hawks

Europe & UK ! Tickets are on sale on 28th September for our stadium tour!

It's a lovely day today gotta say I do love Australia just wish I could go and see some more of it

Have you seen the vid yet ? I kicked you up the ass lol

I don't have enough pics with my pezza! X leigh flauntmagazine

It's the last night of auditions!!!

I think I ass follow people sometimes.

Gettin beautified for ya Dubai music week.

No shortage of originality here...take what you need😏

Lots of ideas


Who's been to see the FAN CUT of the ? Which version do you prefer? RT = Fan cut, Favourite = Original. Over to you... 1DHQ x


Esta noche repetimos Madrid..Quiero que la noche de hoy pase muy, muy, pero muy despacito,la quiero vivir al máximo.


There's practically a wind storm goin on right now and Lisa slept on the trampoline laffing @ her

Calum's bed cover is coot ;)

☺️

Sleepy 💤

Hey east coast!! 10 minutes!! Make sure you're tuned into to catch my performance!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario